Tuesday 19 April 2011

Dedicated to my Mom

"Strength and honour were her clothing.". Many a times when I think of my mom , who is now resting in PEACE , I hear people say , " U look just like your mother " That makes me smile. Although it's nice to know that others see the physical resemblance, it is my hope that they can say the same about her inner beauty. It is her godly influence and inner strength that I admire so much. I wish I was more n more like her.  The legacy she left behind is greater than any inheritance. She has done as the scripture says, Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. 1
     Now that I'm a mom, too, I am happy to have instilled the same faith in my own children's life and strive to continue to be an example as my mom.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment