Friday 27 July 2012

Review: UnEnchanted by Chanda Hahn

Usually people when they r on thier holiday they download music in their Apple devices, but I download books on my device. Boring me. I m on my 2 weeks vacation in States. Visiting my awesum brother n sweet sis-in-law. As usual took out time to read a book on my Apple iPod Touch via Kobo. Though I downloaded quite a few books but was happy to start one and even finish it in 2 days. This book is amazing. Didn't feel like putting it down, but had to cuz of 2 adorable children whose my first priority. The name of the book is "UnEnchanted" by Chanda Hahn. Here's the review.


When I saw UnEnchanted in the ibooks store I thought….What the heck?!?! It’s only 99 cents. But i got this book for free on Kobo App on iPod Touch. After reading it, I know that this is the type of novel that deserves to be on the shelf of every Paranormal Romance and YA Literature fan.


As I read UnEnchanted I was completely immersed in the story. Chanda Hahn managed to create some of the most likeable and relatable characters I’ve read about in a long time. I felt like I was on the journey with Mina. Mina is every girl! She’s quiet and likes to blend in but she born to stand out.


I was impressed with the flow of this book. I couldn’t stop reading until I finished Mina’s story. I needed to know what was coming next! I was so drawn to her character…every time Mina felt pain, I did too. Every emotion she felt, I was with her.Readers will want to be Mina. They’ll want to have a best friend like Nan. And they’ll definitely want a Brody Carmichael! They’ll even want a Jared.


I’ve read things about the spelling and grammar errors in UnEnchanted….Keep in mind that this is a self published book. Chanda Hahn is a rock star for releasing UnEnchanted to the world! Those little flaws are easy to forget when the story is great and this one is! Also, her blog says that UnEnchanted edits are pending and will be corrected soon.


Buy this book! Read it, fall in love with the characters, and dream about what’s next for Mina. I know I did and will! I can’t wait for the next book in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment