My today's Haiku: 5, 7 and 5 = 17 syllables:
Chilled November night
Smoldering, passionate love
Haiku: Haiku is a Japanese poem of seventeen or fewer syllables in which to convey an experience in one to three lines.
Example of 11 syllables.
Spring Sun ---------------- 2 syllables
Ceder Waxwing -----------4 syllables
fill the leafless plum --------5 syllables
- How a tiny, ancient form of poetry can make ur life better by making u more creative, a better writer, happier, nicer to be around, more productive and sexier ....
- Haiku helps you appreciate the small, wonderful things in life.
- Haiku teaches patience; because you can't always go out and make Haiku, you often have to wait for one to come to you.
- It helps u write precisely.
- It's not simple but it's fun.
- They are easy to make but sumtimes they don't make sense.
Try it and share ur Haiku with others.
Good Luck !!!