Monday 15 September 2014

I love Blogging



I know this title sounds weird after being silent on blog for a such a long time. Well, I've my own reasons for it which I'll share in my upcoming posts. This definitely didn't mean that i've left reading. I can never do that. In fact, anything but that. It's just that I was too busy enjoying life with family and my work (My new passion, new crush, new love.) Reading was and will always be there. Blogging took a back seat. Not too back tough, Third place to be exact ...lol.. I am content to blog when i can find time without sacrificing my family's time and work time. I still love n enjoy blogging so much so that i can't imagine ever stopping.

I've been blogging since 2011. Blogging came to me when I was a stay at home mom, taking care of my little one. As my little one grew older started going to school full time, I joined college too to continue my education. And thus, got busy. But now I think I've settled in my new routine so think I can come back with lots n lots of book reviews, some experiences,some laughter, some poems and so much to share. But just in case I disappear for a bit, assume m busy and will be back as soon as I can be.

Happy Reading !!

No comments:

Post a Comment