Wednesday, 14 December 2011
Things I Hope My Kids Learn Sooner Than I Did
1. The amazing amount of "anything and everything" that's out of our hands.
2. The pleasures of pausing somewhere you shouldn't at two in the afternoon.
3. How money works.
4. It's the small moments that make it worthwhile.
5. How to dance. (This one I still donno ...:)..)
6. Success in life is how well you deal with Plan C.
7. Admitting you don't have all the answers produces remarkable results.
8. Don't tell someone who knows how to do his job, how to do his job.
9. Figure out who the important people are; make sure they know you know.
10. Last but not the least, Service. Service to mankind is service to God.