Friday 20 May 2011

Discover Your Authentic Passion

    
      Authentic passion is the excitement you feel when you have discovered what you love. When you are passionately engaged, you are totally present. You are enlivened, focused. You lose sight of your surroundings, you forget yourself, your struggles, your day-to-day life. You're connected with something larger than yourself, something magical, something sacred.
     An authentic passion can be anything from playing a piano, taking figure skating lessons, creating a flower arrangement, trying a new gourmet recipe, reading, writing, to volunteering to read to children at your local library. The possibilities are endless. It doesn't matter what you do as long as you take your passion and make it happen.
     If you're going to create a life you love and live fully, you have to make passion your middle name. Authentic passion is time-released to consistently energize your life. It's a kind of passion that nourishes and sustains you - a passion that will feed your soul.
     Authentic passion is becoming a regular part of my life everyday. I've been writing since many years now, then thought of sharing, expanding, exploring. So started blogging, and I love it. I love being at BB (Books blog). I was amazed to see people writing their blog. Such interesting, educational, inspiring, informative pieces of work. BB has become my second library. Here I discovered my new passion for reading. Here I find new books, new upcoming authors, which I don't find in my library. BB inspires me write more n more. I'm glad I joined BB. And thank to all the wonderful people out there. So take your passion and make it happen.

3 comments:

  1. I am learning to follow my passions as well and books definitely have a lot to do with it. I found your site via your BB email, am now following.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh God! I got stuck on your blog. Keep writing! Keep writing Khairu! Follow your 'Authentic Passion'! And then I'll follow mine, READING ! ;)

    ReplyDelete