Wednesday 25 May 2011

Laughter, the best medicine


1. "What am I supposed to do?" a young man looking to get married asked his friend. "Every woman I bring home to meet my parents, my mother doesn't like."
     "Oh, that's easy," his pal replied. "All you have to do is find someone who's just like your mother."
     "I did that already," he said, "and that one my father didn't like."

2. At an Italian wedding ceremony, the priest asked the bride, "Do you take Franco Giuseppe Antonio to be your husband?"
     Looking confused, she said, "Father, there's a mistake. I'm only marrying Frank."

3. "Why did you marry your husband?" asked the neighbourhood gossip. "You don't seem to have much in common."
     "It was old story of opposites attracting each other," explained the wife. "I was pregnant and he wasn't."

4. Attending wedding for the first time, a little girl whispered to her mother, "Why is the bride dressed in white?"
     "Because white is the colour of happiness," her mother explained.
     "And today is the happiest day of her life."
     The child thought about this for a moment, "So why is the groom wearing black?"

5. Let's get one thing straight," the newly-wed said to her husband. "I'm not cleaning up after you. I'm a career woman. That means I pay other people to do housework. Got it?"
     "How much?"
     "Eight dollars an hour. Take it or leave it."

1 comment:

  1. "Life begins at the end of your comfort zone."
    Love it!! So true!

    ReplyDelete